SUPERFLUIDITY comes to end: main achievements
SUPERFLUIDITY one year later: main achievements
Here we show some Communication activities performed, for more details download the deliverable D8.6 “Final Report on Communication, Dissemination Actions“.
SDN World Congress: Layer 123, Dusseldorf, Germany; October 13, 2015
- Practicalities of NFV Orchestration – Andy Reid – BT
Hackathon: Build your Unikernel with Unikraft.
Organized by NEC&UPB. Sponsored (not using project funds) by NEC, UPB, CNIT & CITRIX at IEEE HPSR 2018 – International Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing. Bucharest, June 17-20, 2018.
SUPERFLUIDTY technically co-organised and co-sponsored the following events:
- Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking, SWFAN 2016, San Francisco CA; April 11, 2016
- IEEE LANMAN 2016, Rome, Italy, June 13 – 15, 2016
- Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking, SWFAN 2017, Atlanta GA, May 1, 2017
- 22nd International Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling Analysis and Design of Communication Links and Networks, IEEE CAMAD 2017, Lund, Sweden, June 19-21, 2017.
- Xen Project Developer and Design Summit – Linux Foundation 2017, Budapest, Hungary, July 11 – 13, 2017.
- ETSI – Open Source Mano Mid Release #4 2018, Rome, Italy, February 6 – 9, 2018.
World dissemination tours and education
- 1st International Workshop on Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking: Keynote speaker Laurent Mathy – ULG
- Undergraduates/graduate course on “Virtualization of cloud communication services”: Co-organised by BGU and NOKIA IL, Beersheba, Israel.
- SUPERFLUIDITY’s Taiwan Tour on “Revisiting control/data plane separation in Software Defi¬ned Networking”, Giuseppe Bianchi – CNIT.
- 2017 Global Future Network Development Summit: “High-performance software data-plane for NFV” Laurent Mathy – ULG
- RESCOM 2017 – Summer school: VIRTUALISATION & DEHARDWARIZATION, June 19-23, 2017 Le Croisic, France. Giuseppe Bianchi – CNIT
- Data Plane programmability: the next step in SDN
- SDN: evolution, opportunities and challenges
- Gran Sasso Science Institute PhD School: “Towards superfluid Network Function Virtualization (NFV)”, February 2, 2017 L’Aquila, Italy. Stefano Salsano – CNIT.
- Lipari School on Network and Computer Sciences: “Stateful data planes in Software Defined Networks”, July, 9 – 15, 2017. Lipari, Italy. Giuseppe Bianchi – CNIT
- DevConf.cz 2018: “OpenShift on OpenStack integration”, January, 27, 2018. Brno, Czech. Luis Tomas Bolivar – RED HAT.
Communication and collaboration with peer 5G-PPP projects
SUPERFLUIDTY participates to 5G-PPP Steering Board and Technical Board work and meetings and contributes to the 5G Architecture WG and 5G Soft-Nets WG. Specific technical contributions have been released for the 5G Architecture White Paper and to the SDN/NFV White Paper.
Community and public awareness
- 5G Global Events: SUPERFLUIDITY attends the Second 5G Global Event, 9-10 November 2016, Rome (Italy)
- Social Media: Visit SUPERFLUIDITY LinkedIn Group, Twitter , and Youtube channel
- Press releases
Download Communication Materials here