SUPERFLUIDITY one year later: main achievements
SDN World Congress: Layer 123, Dusseldorf, Germany; October 13, 2015
- Practicalities of NFV Orchestration – Andy Reid – BT
SUPERFLUIDTY technically co-organised and co-sponsored the following events:
- Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking, SWFAN 2016, San Francisco CA; April 11, 2016
- IEEE LANMAN 2016, Rome, Italy; June 13 – 15, 2016
- Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking, SWFAN 2017, Atlanta GA, May 1, 2017
World dissemination tours and education
- 1st International Workshop on Software-Driven Flexible and Agile Networking: Keynote speaker Laurent Mathy – ULG
- Undergraduates/graduate course on “Virtualization of cloud communication services”: Co-organised by BGU and NOKIA IL, Beersheba, Israel.
- SUPERFLUIDITY’s Taiwan Tour on “Revisiting control/data plane separation in Software Defi¬ned Networking”, Giuseppe Bianchi – CNIT.
- 2017 Global Future Network Development Summit: “High-performance software data-plane for NFV” Laurent Mathy – ULG
Communication and collaboration with peer 5G-PPP projects
SUPERFLUIDTY participates to 5G-PPP Steering Board and Technical Board work and meetings and contributes to the 5G Architecture WG and 5G Soft-Nets WG. Specific technical contributions have been released for the 5G Architecture White Paper and to the SDN/NFV White Paper.
Community and public awareness
- 5G Global Events: SUPERFLUIDITY attends the Second 5G Global Event, 9-10 November 2016, Rome (Italy)
- Social Media: Visit SUPERFLUIDITY LinkedIn Group, Twitter , and Youtube channel
- Press releases
Download Communication Materials here